Thursday, May 16, 2013

Looks Like No More Nicki Minaj For American Idol

By Tara Lynn

Nicki Minaj says that she wants to work on her singing career.  She says she had fun on American Idol, but, can we really believe that after quitting after the first year?

I can't say I will be sad to see her go.  She really is not one of my favorite people in the spotlight.  I even had troubles finding a decent photo of her on Google to use for this post.  As for her musical career, I believe it to be a bit main-stream, fake and not easy to relate to.  She is a great image of where I think modern music has gone in a very wrong direction. 

Randy Jackson also has commented that he will be leaving after this season.  He also would like to try something different.  I don't blame him, he has been on there since the beginning. 

It makes me wonder what really goes on behind the scenes when no one seems to want the job as judge.


No comments:

Post a Comment