By Tara Lynn
It can be a bit tricky finding the perfect song to dance to at your wedding. One of the hardest is to pick to Father/Daughter Dance. It is a special moment that needs just the right song to make it special. You want to choose a song that both of you like. You need something with lyrics that reminds you of your relationship or your childhood.
Here is a list of songs that will work well for most father-daughter dances. However, stay true to your heart and keep looking if you haven't found the perfect one.
1. Van Morrison - Brown Eyed Girl
2. Temptations- My Girl
3. Frank Sinatra - Over the Rainbow
4. Louis Armstrong - What a Wonderful World
5. Bob Carlisle - Butterfly Kisses
6. Bob Dylan - Forever Young
7. Paul McCartney - Blackbird
8. Bob Marley - Three Little Birds
9. Phil Collins- You'll be in My Heart
10. Creed - With Arms Wide Open
11. Bruno Mars - Just the Way You Are